- The Museum is available to children aged 5 and up for birthday parties.
- Prior to the event, your child visits the Museum to select a project. Some birthday favorites are listed below. Additionally, we can design projects to meet your child's individual interests during the school year.
- Birthday parties are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays in 2 hour increments, starting on the hour.
- During the first hour and a half, the birthday child and guests build the project your child selected. The last half hour is for food and gift giving.
- The Museum provides the project and table and chairs for the party. You provide the paper goods and the food.
- The cost for the party is $15/per child with a 10 child minimum.
- You must be a member to have a birthday party. Family membership is $45 per year. Become a member.
- A deposit of $150 ($195 if you are not already a member) will be required to hold the slot for your party. This covers the cost of the first 10 children.
- The balance of $15 per child is due on the day of the party when you know how many children over the first 10 attend.
Call Dana Clough
or Karen Lenahan
at the Museum at 203.777.1833 to schedule a party.